Hello blog today is 01/2024. I know its being a while. But now that my music video is complete it’s time to move on. I just got assigned a new project and my next project is a group project. This time around the task is a little more challenging. I have been tasked with creating a movie opening scene. Specifically, the intro sequence for the movie. For this project I have decided to work with two students from my school. Julian Pacheco, and Rene Salmeron one of them is in the same class as me and the other one is on another class. But I worked with them on my last project and it went very well. We plan on meeting together frequently for this task. We have to first brainstorm so we know where to go though. I’ve got a couple ideas but I need to suggest them by my group mates first. I chose my group mates previously because we relate on many things and we have similar ideas. When we combine our ideas we create something amazing. This was very apparent in our music video. I am very excited...
Hello, blog squad, It is the one and only Rene Salmeron Reyes. In today's blog, we are going to explain how I am going to organize the photos that I have chosen for my commercial. The first picture I am using is the one that I am holding the first ever trophy I have won this year. I am putting this as my first picture because it is my greatest achievement that I have won this year and words can't explain how proud I am to say that I am a champion. My whole family was there supporting me and I made them all proud, they've seen me grow up with a love of the sport. Continuing with the theme of soccer I am using the picture of the man who made that love for the sport. The picture I am talking about is the one of Messi that I took when I went to see his first-ever game for Inter Miami. I never thought I would be able to see him with my very own eyes but the world brought us together. That certainly was the best day of my life, and to make matters better he even scored the last ...
We’ve concluded on the thriller genre for our opening sequence , after long-awaited talks with my group mates. This choice works perfectly for two different reasons , like giving a new perspective in filming and editing . The other reason is that it aligns seamlessly with our pitch. Opting for the thriller genre not only aligns perfectly with our pitch it also comes wit h a lot of adv a ntages . Thriller films of high quality can be achieved without the need for extravagant sets or elaborate props. Basic editing software and cameras prove sufficient, offering both entertainment and a sense of terror. This decision grants us budgetary flexibility, directing funds toward enhancing costumes and mise- en -scene for an improved film. My admiration for suspense movies, particularly their capacity to both frighten and captivate viewers, motivates me to attempt to evoke the same emotion in our opening sequence. The genre's adaptability also extends to the title ...
Comments
Post a Comment